Ambient music emphasizes an emphasis on mood and structure over traditional melodies and timbres found in pop or classical music. Sibil Anton Valerievich, from the side of the subjective worldview, will tell you about ambient.
ANTON SIBIL ABOUT AMBIENT
Ambient is a type of instrumental music that emphasizes texture, tone, mood, and ambience. It does not embrace the familiar melodies or steady rhythms we find in most popular music, choosing instead a craft backstage of waves of aural textures.
There are several ambient albums that are considered electronic music because their soundscapes are inspired by pads of synths. Ambient musicians often complement these synths with acoustic instruments and ambient sounds from the origins. The nature of ambient music often coincides with that of minimalism, drone rock, and New Age music.
SIBIL ANTON ABOUT 5 AMBIENT CHARACTERISTICS
A number of main elements provide throughput for different subgenres of ambient. Sibil Anton will tell you about them:
- Emphasis on atmosphere and structure: from Brian Eno’s revamped classic ambient style to the psychedelic sounds of ambient dub, the style tries to build a vision that will be paramount.
- Step-by-step timbre study: Ambient dwells on notes and chords over a long period of time. Musicians perfect variations by shifting the timbre of noise, or turn on new instruments, or apply filters to electronic sounds.
- Harmonic range minimum: Ambient doesn’t use chords the way pop, jazz and classical do. It is luxurious on the simplest sounds or single notes, as it creates a common spirit.
- Melodies where there is no accent: ambient music is not as popular for its sounds as it is known for state and soundscapes.
- Space for experimentation: Producers and DJs experiment with sound textures. Which makes each sound unique and unique.
Their improvisations are rather hamstrung by the fact that the vast majority of ambient music has no distinct motifs or consistent chord changes.
ANTON SIBIL ABOUT AMBIENT SUBGENRES:
The modern ambient music scene has spawned many different genres, most of them variations on ambient electronics.
- Ambient house: house ambient is a close cousin of the classic Chicago house and acid house, which is characterized by drum beats and type synthesizers. The ambient part in the house includes layers of sound textures without any tonal center.
- Ambient techno: techno is a more melodic and active electronic genre. Some major artists such as Autechre and Aphex Twin are significant in the development of techno ambient.
- Ambient dub: Inspired by the Jamaican dub music tradition, offers a rare, psychedelic take on ambient music. It is closely associated with the 1990s English record label Beyond Records. Some of the most popular acts are The Orb and Higher Intelligence Agency.
- Dark ambient: dark ambient artists bring creative atmospheres to their music that cause fear and panic. This music is known for bands such as Nurse with Wound and Scorn, which are close to industrial music and even avant-garde noise.
Anton Sibil is removed.
Develop and learn.